My Mom has some quirky traits that she got from her Mom. Things that I used to make fun of her for. Guess what? I realized that I am a LOT like her! Quirks and all!
She taught me:
1. To accept others, no matter what they look like or what their social status is.
2. To accept myself, just the way God made me.To embrace who I am and boldly celebrate ME!
3. To go for a goal whole-heartedly
4. To let my beliefs guide me, to be true to my convictions
5. To be creatively budget-concious (shopping the second-hand stores, making my own versions of things that I would spend too much on in the store, etc) This is where some of those quirks come in!
6. To be compassionate
7. To be a servant, even when I don't feel like it
8. To be a creative mother, coming up with ideas to do things differently
9. To love music and art.
10. To sing silly little songs about nothing ....
And the list goes on....to be continued