The Greats


I am so glad that my children have had a chance to know their Great Grandparents. (the picture above is Brendan's Grandma Martha cleaning strawberries!) I love having my Grandparents here in the winter months, but they are leaving today, so we went and said goodbye last night. I took some cute pics of them with the children.

Speaking of the children, I am constantly amazed at how cute my kids can be. Sorry, I AM biased! Like when Sam tells me in the sweetest voice, "Mommy, I'm putting my feet on your seat!(in the van, which he is not supposed to do!), it is so hard to be upset with him. Or when he makes up his little songs like, "I'm a little cloud for Jesus."

Or when JJ (6yrs) just wants to "Cuddle" with me, I could just die and go to heaven, it's such a wonderful feeling! He also loves to draw pictures for me.

Or when Ben, out of the blue, looks at me and says, "Mommy looks pretty"(which he does quite often), my heart just melts! Ben also has a knack for big words, like last night when he said, "There is disgusting pee all over the floor in there!" That is another story in itself! But those kinds of things happen all the time at our house! It's a constant party!

While all these things are wonderful and true, don't get the idea that our lives are perfect! I tend to get frustrated way too easily sometimes with their little antics. I suppose anyone who has been around children can understand this! Anyway, enjoy the pics!

Comments

  1. Wynette, I enjoyed your post and hearing the sweet little things your kids have been saying. Good for you for recording them here so you never forget them.

    Great to see you last week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The NEW Strawberry Jam

Laundry Soap Update

THINGS I LEARNED FROM MY MOTHER