Well, the Christmas and New Year's rush are over! I am really glad in a way, because here in FL the hustle and bustle of the season are accentuated by all the PEOPLE who are down from the North! It's a little crazy, to say the least.
I having been thinking lately of all the wonderful things I could be blogging about! I have some pretty great ideas, but no time. I don't know how you gals do it! So I decided to make a list of some of the things I would blog about if I had time. Here goes:
THINGS I WOULD BLOG ABOUT IF I HAD TIME:
1. All the zany things that happen at my house on a daily basis
2. The way the dirt collects in my house the minute I finish sweeping the floor(and all the other complaints I have about housekeeping with 4 small children)
3. The current projects I am undertaking (like the painting I just finished for the boys' room)
4. Some of the ways I have grown as a person since I am married.
5. Before and after pics of our house
6. The struggles of becoming a Biblical woman. (now that's a heavy one)
7. Reports on homeschooling
8. Quotes of my children (that I can never seem to remember)
9. The humorous and sometimes not so humorous things that my children do (Oh, that's pretty much like no.1)
10, The activities that we do with the youth
Ok, so now you can be relieved that I DON'T blog more often!