A Fresh Beginning

I was having issues with my old blog, so I changes its name and created a new one! If you would like to view any old posts, go to clearlynolt.blogspot.com

Hopefully this new blog will allow comments! I just didn't have the patience to mess with it any more! It might not really matter since not a whole lot of people comment anyway! haha

We are enjoying the holidays very much! We went on a trip to Indiana at Thanksgiving time and we were SO glad to get back to the mild weather of FLORIDA! These are a few pics from the trip:

In Ft. Wayne, I saw my college friend, Jeni. L to R, Liam, Joanna, Ben, Sam, Owen, Kate

Since this picture, Jeni had her fourth child, Zane.







We also saw our freinds, Ruben & Miriam Miller. Here I am with Miriam, Krista, Joanna and Deanna





We stayed with Brendan's brother, Doug and Sheri. Our kids had a blast together. Here are JJ and Ally trying to get a ride. It's not working too well. The horse was uncooperative!






Time for a snuggle with Uncle Brendan.








Helping Lindsey with her homework!









JJ is giving a violin concert to Ben, Sam, Lindsey, Cameron, Allison, Rachel and Leroy.







In Middlebury, we had Thanksgiving with my mom's family, the Gingeriches. Every time we are together, teh men sing the star and the wisemen. Here they are singing, and here are Krista, Aunt Ruby and Joyce singing the ladies part. Grandpa and Grandma are listening.













The Gingeriches are blessed with LOTS of children. Here, Kaiya and JJ are goofing off.

On our way home we stopped in to see Brendan's other brother Andy! He lives in , Due West, SC and the kids love him!






We just got back last night from a great weekend with the Miller's (my parents and brothers' families) at a cabin in GA. I will post those pics soon!

Comments

  1. it was soooo nice to see you guys! thanks for taking the time to come see us! have a merry christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The NEW Strawberry Jam

Laundry Soap Update

THINGS I LEARNED FROM MY MOTHER