Mother's Day


We had Brendan's mom and dad and grandma over for Mother's Day. It turned out to be a really nice day! We had done something for my mom on Saturday night.

This was my first Mother's Day with a daughter and it really made me think about all the things that I learned from my mother about being a mother, and all the things that I want to pass on to Joanna about being a mother! It was a sweet day!

















-Above: Great-grandma Martha and JoJo
-Mommy and Joanna
-Joanna in her favorite place! Under the coffee table

Comments

  1. That's a great picture of you with Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. got any M-I-L pictures? would love to see that sweet lady again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The NEW Strawberry Jam

Laundry Soap Update

THINGS I LEARNED FROM MY MOTHER