Nolt Trip Part 4

We reached my Aunt Ellen's house in Middlebury/Shipshewana on Monday afternoon...I always love coming here...
it's such a pretty place...
Joanna and I opted to spend the evening here while the guys headed out to the Elkhart Co. Fair...
JoJo played with this marble board for a LONG time while I rested...I loved it too, to tell the truth...
 I took the opportunity to take a bunch of pictures of Joanna since I finally got the battery to my camera...



Brendan sent me these pictures from the fair...
 

 

Tuesday morning we took my Grandpa out for breakfast and then we went all over Goshen, Middlebury and Shipshewana doing the touristy thing...  
That nite we met my cousins and aunts and uncles at a park for a picnic...It was very relaxing and I decided not to take many pictures, but now I wish I would have!  Randy's came out from Illinois where they are spending the summer, so it was fun seeing them.  Avery has grown a lot!



  Some little sweeties: Karis, Joanna, Suzy

 Getting some love from Kaelin
 And Last but not least: Reece! 

 When we got home that nite, Uncle Sheldon had the 4-wheeler ready to take the kids for one last ride!  They were thrilled!  What a great grandpa he must be!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the photo memories of your trip. So glad you took the time to come north with your family! Love the photo of Grandpa with your children!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The NEW Strawberry Jam

Laundry Soap Update

Just Beachy